One of my friends and fellow Sistas Scrap Too! blogger M.M. DeZigns has given me the Stylish Blogger Award. I was beyond thrilled when I received notice of it. I can not adequately express how much the support of my Sista friends has meant to me during my crafting and blogging journey. Be sure to visit M. M. DeZigns and see what an amazing crafter she is!
This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
So here are 8 things about me:
1. I work as a layout designer of computer chips in order to support my crafting habit.
2. I would love to take the 2-week Master Course at The Wilton School in Illinois.
3. One day I am going on an Alaskan cruise!
4. I met my husband on a blind date.
5. I played saxophone and did colorguard (flag, rifle, and sabre) in jr. high and high school.
6. When I was young, I wanted to write a book about my life. I had (have) my title and pen name all picked out. Maybe someday....
7. When I grow up, I want to develop a non-profit that will introduce minority girls to engineering, and support them in a difficult, male-dominated field.
8. I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano.
And here are the 8 bloggers I would like to pass along this award to:
1. Greenbean's Crafterole
2. Treva's Craft Corner
3. Joy's Life.com
4. Nubian Crafter NC
5. Yaya Philly Craft World
6. Cricut Mini Albums
7. Scrap InnoVations
8. Okieladybug's Scrap N' More
I must say, there are a couple of blogs that I really enjoy, but M. M. DeZigns had already awarded them, and I didn't want to double-tag them. And as I listed above, there are many other wonderful blogs created by wonderfully creative people! Be sure to visit the above blogs and enjoy and be inspired by their crafts. Thank you again M. M.!
Blog Candy Reminder: Aman, I need your mailing address so that I can send you your blog candy!