Saturday, November 27, 2010

Weekend Plans and Free SOC Magazine

I hope everyone had a Blessed Thanksgiving and is recuperating from full bellies, tense football games, and Black Friday madness.  I experienced all three and love it!  I spent Thanksgiving with my husband's family and then went shopping EARLY yesterday morning.  For me, it isn't officially the holiday season until I've done my Black Friday shopping.  I will have watched a few college football games before the weekend is over.  Now I'm actually thinking of decorating the house this weekend.  I usually decorate much later, but I guess I've caught the holiday bug a little early this year!

My plan is to do some crafting today, so this blog will soon have crafty postings, but until then, here's a little craft-related something for you!





Get your FREE subscription to Scraps of Color Scrapbook Magazine today! All you need to do is visit their site at http://www.scrapsofcolor.com and sign up! That's it, no strings attached! They have a SUPER Creative Team ready to thrill and delight you throughout 2011! First, issue arrives February 2011!

How cool is that! I'm already signed up!

Stay tuned for their page call announcement and a wonderful December filled with ideas and inspiration by the fabulous SOC Girls and a super BIG BLOG GIVEAWAY! Don't miss a minute of the scrappy inspiration!


And I want to give a big shout-out of appreciation to my first two followers, who are from the SOC community.  Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to follow too so you'll feel pressured to keep your blog updated... :) But please turn off the comment verification...

    ReplyDelete