Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine's Card and Treat Boxes

I wanted to share pictures of the card and treat boxes I made at my local scrapping group's First Friday meeting.  The hostess is a Stampin' UP! demonstrator, so all of the materials are from Stampin' UP!  I don't know the specific names of the punches or colors, but I'm sure they wouldn't be hard to find from someone who is a SU! demonstrator.

First off, the card.  I love the way this card came out.  It was hard!  That rosette was a bear to make.  The folding was easy; it was getting it flat and to stay on the circle that is anchoring it that was difficult!  And to top it off, the next morning I discovered that it had popped up like an upside-down cupcake wrapper!  But a little more tape, and a bottle of Modge Podge on top to weigh it down, and it is still flat to this day!



We also made two treat holders.  I think the bag on the left is so adorable!  It's holding a Ghirardelli's chocolate inside.  Mmmmm!  The card that is in the middle actually goes inside the bag.  It reads "Be My Valentine" inside.  The white box on the right has some Hershey's kisses hidden inside.  It's stamped all over with pink hearts, and has a clear heart button on the top right of the heart on the front.


I hope this post gives you some ideas for your Valentine's Day crafting.  Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment